BUCHAREST SUMMIT AWARDS VOTING SYSTEM, NOMINATION ELIGIBILITY AND REGULATIONS
I. NOMINATION ELIGIBILITY: 1st of March – 31st of March 2018
1. You have the eligibility to nominate and to be nominated, as well as to self-nominate your company, or yourself as an independent model as long as the submission complies with the proper category. In order to participate in the nomination system one does not necessarily need to have tickets for the Gala, or to attend the Summit, but to register to Bucharest Summit Awards.
2. The Bucharest Summit Awards department will screen and filter all the nominations according to their categories. We would like to bring to your attention that any nomination that does not comply with the hereby regulations are not to be taken into consideration.
3. After the termination of the first nominating stage, on the 1st of April 2018, there are going to be announced the first 8 most nominated companies/models that are to undergo the next stage of nomination procedures.
4. Between the 1st of April - 1st of May 2018, undergoing the same procedures, as a result of new voting system, there are going to be paneled the 4 most voted companies/models of the 8 initial nominations, that will proceed to the final stage of voting.
5. The final vote will pertain to a designated jury comprised by renowned personalities of the adult industry that through the first live voting system will transparently determine and announce the winners of each category on the 24th of May 2018 during the Awards Gala.